This unique black mud was formed naturally over thousands of years.
- Aids in stimulating blood circulation.
- Relieves the symptoms of skin ailments such as; psoriasis, and eczema.
- Absorbs excess oil and removes all impurities from the skin.
- It has special tanning materials that strengthen the skin and therefore controls wrinkles caused by age and fatigue.
- Works as an exfoliating agent along with mechanical peeling, which removes dead cells from the skin.
- Restores heat to encourage skin biosynthesis.
- Eliminate skin discoloration and brighten the skin because of Honey existence.
Shake well before use, Following cleansing, gently smooth mud over face and neck in an even layer using fingertips, a facial brush or a spatula. Avoid the delicate areas around the eyes and mouth. Leave for 15- 20 minutes to dry. Remove either by scrubbing in circular motions to further exfoliate the skin or by using sponge with warm water, depending on the skin type.
Use RIVAGE Facial Moisturizing cream with SPF 15 after the Mud Mask.